One of our favorite products for customizing textiles for your sewing projects, Inkodye is also a fantastic product for costuming. We have been using this product in our studio for a few years now, and the UV printing process is easy and really fun to watch. In about an hour from start to finish, you can create a unique print from a digital photograph, found objects, or any graphic design file. Need to print an owl for your tree costume? Want to put a superhero custom logo on a bodysuit? How about an actual x-ray printed on a T-shirt?
Here's what you'll need:
- Inkodye (Amazon.com, Inkodye.com, Dharmatrading.com and craft stores like Joann Fabrics)
- An image you want to print and a printer
- Printable transparency film (office supply stores - choose the type compatible with your printer)
- Pre-washed high cotton content t-shirt or fabric (cotton with a bit of spandex or lycra works!)
- Here's a great step by step tutorial: Halloween Costume.
So, go grab your supplies and unleash your creative spirit - we hope you have a wonderfully, spooky, fun, and creative Halloween 2015.